My method for cowl repair

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Friday sale? Click on that link and it shows:

Deluxe Cowl Vent Repair Kit 1965-1968 Mustang

MSRP: $68.99

Our Low Price: $56.88

Sale Price: $0.00

YOU SAVE 100% ($68.99)

Tony.  Do you have any information about how you repaired the battery apron if you also did not weld it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I will be posting in my build thread about the battery apron repair, but this I welded. I spot welded the pieces together and cut as little as possible from the original one.

please keep us updated on the battery apron i have to replace the same thing

Tony.  Do you have any information about how you repaired the battery apron if you also did not weld it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I will be posting in my build thread about the battery apron repair, but this I welded. I spot welded the pieces together and cut as little as possible from the original one.
please keep us updated on the battery apron i have to replace the same thing
This post shows a pictorial of the repair. At the same time I repaired the battery apron I also replaced the strut rod cross member and repaired the radiator support. I had the engine out which help with space but it can be done with the engine in place.

https://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-muscletang-mod-project-thread-1971-m-mach-1?pid=317366#pid317366

Back