Instrument bezel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlicitra

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Fastback
New to the site. I'm restoring a 1973 Fastback with my 15 year old son. It will be his first car. It is not a mach, and it has a standard, not deluxe, interior. I need to replace the instrument bezel on the dash. Seems like the bezel for the deluxe interior is available, but having trouble finding the one I need. I prefer new or NOS. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Easy -

Call Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply. (440) 949-2556

He knows his stuff and can help you get what you need.

And welcome from Oklahoma!

Ray

The deluxe camera case cover is available as a reproduction item. It fits in the same place as the standard,just has. The leather like look. The standard is smooth finish. You will have to use your creative skills to use the matching piece on the passenger side as the glove box door and right side metal dash will have to get a dozen holes drilled in precise locations. Make a template from another if you desire that also. I'd get the repo as opposed to used. The chrome dash is something you see constantly.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

I´d also go with repro parts for the dash. Original pieces will usually have faded or yellowed chrome parts which makes them unattractive and dull.

I had to paint mine black because at the time no repros were available and I couldn´t stand the worn look of the original pieces.

If you want to stick with the standard dash bezel.

You will need to find a used or NOS one

I have some used ones

Don

Thanks to all. Sorry for the late reply. Just realized they moved my thread to the newbie section. Thanks for all of your suggestions and welcomes!!

Tom

Latest posts

Back