Interior Paints and Dyes

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2010 Ford F150 Screw
2010 Buick Lacrosse
2002 Triumph Trophy
1972 Mustang Grande
1954 Ford F100
I need to touch up my paint on my glove compartment, kick panels, my console and my rear deck. My interior is black. I already have the black with metallic for the glove compartment and the stereo bezel. What do I get for the kick panels, the console and the rear deck? Thanks

I use a plastic paint that is made by Krylon. You can find it stores like Walmart in the spray paint section. It's called Fusion. I've used the more expensive paints and can't really find a difference. I also used it on my package tray.

Anyone have a source or an opinion on what I should use on the kick panels and console?
My interior paint comes from NPD. The VP version for vinyl and flexible parts made by SEM and the AP version for hard plastic and metal from Seymour.

About $11 a can. And they actually match each other plus the carpet, upholstery and door panels, all made by different vendors :D You say color #16049 (medium blue metallic) should all be the same. I can tell you from experience they are not :p

mike

Back