into 55 chevys as well

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

everton blue

Reaction score
My Car
1973 convertible 351 auto
i have also loved 55 chevys. the black one here was mine for a while. the nomad was somthing i found near liverpool. always wanted a nomad. i was close to tears when i discovered it. 20 years of its life was spent near my home and i had never seen it until this.

nomads are few in the UK. dont think i will find another :-/

EVERTON FC 1878 :D

2005_0101AllansCamera0008.JPG

2005_0101AllansCamera0009.JPG

2007_0603all_sorts0095.JPG

2007_0603all_sorts0096.JPG

I like 55's...well, my wife likes them so that means I like them also! LOL

i have also loved 55 chevys. the black one here was mine for a while. the nomad was somthing i found near liverpool. always wanted a nomad. i was close to tears when i discovered it. 20 years of its life was spent near my home and i had never seen it until this.

nomads are few in the UK. dont think i will find another :-/

55's look great all stock...But i have to say i really like the gasser style 55 chevys....if i had a body i would have to make a gasser out of it..lol..Kinda like this one

Wow! That poor car is just begging to be saved!

the nomad was far to gone, it had had a fire and everything was burnt out. even the roof was badley out of shape,i know all parts are available but it needed everything. i did give it some thought as a very long term project, but no.

in the end it was parted out with the little what was left :-/

Back