Intro to 7173 Mustangs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azflcowboy

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
58,000 original miles purchased in Lexington, Kentucky October 2013

Hi there:)

I just joined the site here and look forward to communicating with other 7173 lovers.

I had a 73 convertible years ago and sold it when i was in the buy a classic fix it up and sell it days. I missed that car and now I have another. I have brought cars back from arizona to florida years ago so i was looking for a rust free 73 convertible, It took weeks but i found one in lexington Kentucky recently. I flew there last week on friday afternoon and drove it back saturday morning.

I just verified my inital inspections and the car is rust free and the mileage of 58,000 is probably correct original miles;)

So here I am on the web site looking to meet and greet:)

Stay well and God Bless

Larry az fl cowboy with a new / old 73 mustang convertible:)

Welcome to the best forum for the end of the 1st gens. Sounds like you have a good one to get working on. Post some pics and keep us posted on what you are doing.

Hi Larry. Welcome from coastal Alabama! Post a pic or two of your new old car when you get a chance.

While you're at it might as well drop a pin on our member map to see who all is nearby. The map is under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from West Virginia!

Welcome from SE Michigan and another another 73 vert owner :)

Let's see some pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back