Invoice questions

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Company lease car ordered by an R Walsh I believe.
How were you able to determine it was for R Walsh?

Courtesy of Mwilson. He showed me!! He's the man!!

9a61c1d3ff05bdf11f9fba9ae75823e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says it in the middle of the page 2 lines above the line that reads "total options". Company cars list a tag number which is assigned to an employee or department and then the name of the person assigned to that tag. An L tag is a company lease car which is like a perk for managers. They are usually kept 1 year or so and then either sold on the employee resale lot or go to the Ford auction to be sold to a Ford dealer.

I have a similar invoice with  TAG 3155402 H. Hartman
Rich,

Your tag is actually 315 S 402.

Mark,

The tag that you said is the Lease vehicle has an L in the fourth character of the tag to R Walsh. So I assume that is how you determined it to be a lease vehicle by the letter L? What does the S stand for in Rich's tag?

Thanks

An S indicates a sales vehicle which are used by people who have company cars as part of their jobs. someone who travels to dealers for the job would be a good example.

Last edited by a moderator:
An S indicates a sales vehicle which are used by people who have company cars as part of their jobs. someone who travels to dealers for the job would be a good example.
Thanks Mark and Jeff. Upon closer inspection it is an "S". Tomorrow I make an appoint with the doctor for a pair of (stronger) reading glass.

Back