Is this too much Red

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much red for my taste. I could dig it with a black convertible cover, black door panels with red trim just to even it out a bit.

I think it's too much red. On the pic with the doors shut, it looks kinda ok, but on all the other pics.... I dunno.

Remember that if you go for it, you'll have to live with it for a long time. And I think that that color combo is definitely something you'll grow tired of after a while.

Or you'll blow a fuse when the light turns red at the intersection because of a sudden overdose of red. :)

it's only too much red if you've already spent the money. that way we can say "told ya so".... if it is just a car you want to duplicate...DONT DO IT...although we support anybody that wants to waste their car to TOO MUCH red.:cool:

Actually I think it's a bad ass ride, concerning if it's to much red, that's for the owner to determine, which is you. If it were mine I'd add the matte black portion to the hood and a black top.

Jim

Actually I think it's a bad ass ride, concerning if it's to much red, that's for the owner to determine, which is you. If it were mine I'd add the matte black portion to the hood and a black top.

Jim
LOL Jim you just did the political correct thing...made him feel good about his choice then commenced to tell him how to make it NOT SO MUCH RED.lollerz

:D:D

Too much of a good thing isn't allways a good thing, If the seats were done in black with red were the black bits are, It would be a good start, in balancing out the coulour combo...
My sentiments exactly.

However, swap on a black boot (for the top) and change out the floor mats and it might not be too bad.

Like others have said, it's going to be "your" car... so build it how you want.

Its a little much for me, but I wouldn't say it's gaudy.

Add black floor mats, a black boot and remove the Mach 1 sticker and it'll look primo!

Red with vermillion interior was the 3rd most popular way for a red exterior car to come from the factory.

The car is beautifully built just too much red, why not put red powder coated wheels on it to compliment the red paint?

Back