ISO rear window with defrost

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ McElwee

Reaction score
Have a 71 that came with rear window defrost. At some point previous owner replaced rear window with plain window. Looking for replacement. Live in Charlotte NC area. Anybody got one they will part within reasonable driving distance?

I have one that came out of a 1973 Sportsroof if you are interested. I live east of Cleveland Ohio, about an 8 hour drive from Charlotte. I believe that I also have the wiring and switch for the defrost if you are interested.

I have one that came out of a 1973 Sportsroof if you are interested. I live east of Cleveland Ohio, about an 8 hour drive from Charlotte. I believe that I also have the wiring and switch for the defrost if you are interested.
Thank you. I will keep you in mind if I can’t find something a little closer.

Have a 71 that came with rear window defrost. At some point previous owner replaced rear window with plain window. Looking for replacement. Live in Charlotte NC area. Anybody got one they will part within reasonable driving distance?
Still looking for a 71 Fastback rear window defrost. Have everything but the glass but will consider a complete set-up if necessary. Looking something within driving distance of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Back