I've just been told...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Spike, those eyes,……….. yes, they are beautiful. But i’ll bet she has to say. “Hey, my eyes are up here!” a lot , 😆 . She and my wife have very similar looks, so of course I’ve always thought Lynda Carter was hot.
Marks 1, your wife is indeed very pretty and you are a lucky guy. You must have done something right! I too, have a wife who resembles Lynda Carter! I/m trying to post a photo butcan't find where the scanned photowent!!!!!!

Least they weren’t kissing cousins like they’re trying to push these days.
Hold the phone there Bobby!

I remember Elvis kicked it off back in 1964 with his hit movie Kissin' Cousins. I saw it when it was released back then.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................. so maybe this cousins thing is bigger than we think!:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Greg:)

Oh my God you guys, "Really!!" on the Duke boys having their hands all over their sister??!! That's just about as cliché as it gets. I guess we Italians can be accused of the same thing because we are "HUGGERS". And Greg, are you serious? A powerful social engineering tool? I hope that's as tongue in check as the OP's opening salvo was. Can't you guys just enjoy the show for it's silliness?
I agree that we Italians are big huggers. But hugs are as far as it goes in my family. We do also have a lot of drama. Perhaps too much.

Ron

Marks 1, your wife is indeed very pretty and you are a lucky guy. You must have done something right! I too, have a wife who resembles Lynda Carter! I/m trying to post a photo butcan't find where the scanned photowent!!!!!!
Spike, I've always thought the lady in your avatar is very pretty ! I assume that's your wife.

I agree that we Italians are big huggers. But hugs are as far as it goes in my family. We do also have a lot of drama. Perhaps too much.

Ron
Yup Ron, I agree, there's drama for sure !

Hold the phone there Bobby!

I remember Elvis kicked it off back in 1964 with his hit movie Kissin' Cousins. I saw it when it was released back then.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................. so maybe this cousins thing is bigger than we think!:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Greg:)

Great post, ahhh, really miss Elvis !

Yes, Spike, those eyes,……….. yes, they are beautiful. But i’ll bet she has to say. “Hey, my eyes are up here!” a lot , 😆 . She and my wife have very similar looks, so of course I’ve always thought Lynda Carter was hot.
Hey Marks 1, ever since your post way back in August, I have been trying to find a photo of my wife, who, at least to me, also resembles Lynda Carter, perhaps with a tinge of Dawn Wells. I fell for my wife immeadiately when we met. Here's the photo of her I was looking for.

Attachments

• Debra.jpg
    Debra.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 0
Hey Marks 1, ever since your post way back in August, I have been trying to find a photo of my wife, who, at least to me, also resembles Lynda Carter, perhaps with a tinge of Dawn Wells. I fell for my wife immeadiately when we met. Here's the photo of her I was looking for.
Absolutely Spike, I see both resemblances !! Your wife is very beautiful !!

Enos married daisy in a reunion episode didn't he
Didn't follow the show long enough to know, but it makes sense. Unlike her cousins, he had a job!

Back