I've just been told...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Various
....that the Dukes of Hazzard isnt real US history. :whistle: I really thought it was a documentary. 😖

This is shocking, the Earth has stopped spinning with that news. :unsure:
But I watched all the youtube videos proving they were there.
...I'm hurt - They were just as real as the Hatfields and McCoys to me. :cautious:
...that means my book on the history of automobiles in the southern states is all wrong. :mad:

You mean Uncle Jesse, Boss Hogg, Sheriff P. Coltrane & Cooter never existed? o_O

I dont believe it.

Daisy took me through my late teenage years.. I knew there was something I need to do to her.... not sure what it was... but I knew I wanted to do lots of it. :love:

Weeeeelll... I suppose a acronym for Dukes of Hazzard is .."doh!" :sneaky:

Attachments

• doh.JPG
    doh.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Doh2.JPG
    Doh2.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Doh3.JPG
    Doh3.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It's about as accurate to American history as The Young Ones are to British history....

But....it's not entirely inaccurate. I mean, look at that first photo. Is it not unsurprising that the Duke boys and their sister seem to have their hands on each other?.....

....that the Dukes of Hazzard isnt real US history. :whistle: I really thought it was a documentary. 😖

...I'm hurt - They were just as real as the Hatfields and McCoys to me. :cautious:
...that means my book on the history of automobiles in the southern states is all wrong. :mad:

You mean Uncle Jesse, Boss Hogg, Sheriff P. Coltrane & Cooter never existed? o_O

I dont believe it.

Daisy took me through my late teenage years.. I knew there was something I need to do to her.... not sure what it was... but I knew I wanted to do lots of it. :love:

That's why television got the nickname of THE IDIOT BOX several decades ago.:giggle:

Or to look at it from another perspective, it's been used as a very powerful social engineering tool directed at the masses since it's inception.

Greg

Last edited:
Oh my God you guys, "Really!!" on the Duke boys having their hands all over their sister??!! That's just about as cliché as it gets. I guess we Italians can be accused of the same thing because we are "HUGGERS". And Greg, are you serious? A powerful social engineering tool? I hope that's as tongue in check as the OP's opening salvo was. Can't you guys just enjoy the show for it's silliness?

'Sister'...'cousin'...I'm not sure there is that much difference in Hazzard County...
As goofy as he was, Enos was smart enough to move away!

Daisy is their cousin.
You guys need to watch some reruns! :)
Holy crap, you're right, I forgot that ! Well then she was fair game for the boys to feel up ! LOL

'Sister'...'cousin'...I'm not sure there is that much difference in Hazzard County...
As goofy as he was, Enos was smart enough to move away!
Wow, you really hate the South, don't you ? !;)

I grew up in a city where it seemed like everyone had relatives in Arkansas. And I voluntarily moved to a neighboring county that we made a lot of fun of.
When we moved out here we found out that you had to get a license to wear shoes. Teeth were counted on your property taxes.

I have never watched any of the "Dukes of Hazard" episodes. I can't explain why, guess there must have been something else on at that time, perhaps Wonder Woman. Now there's a girl ! Those eyes......

Attachments

• Lynda-Carter-lynda-carter-33745517-1600-1200.jpg
    Lynda-Carter-lynda-carter-33745517-1600-1200.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Wonder Woman look up.jpg
    Wonder Woman look up.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Let's try this again...

Maybe you were watching this instead of DoH!

Last edited:

I dont believe it.

I really hope that you are just yanking our chain! Hope you’re ok, but if not you need to get another Mustang to get back to reality! Lol

I really hope that you are just yanking our chain! Hope you’re ok, but if not you need to get another Mustang to get back to reality! Lol

It may as well be real history in the USA cos you guys are such nutjobz. I couldnt help myself. You know me, any opportunity to poke fun at our colonial cousins in the good o'l US of A.
I found my whole collection of DOH DVDs (7 seasons I think)... and I'm rewatching the whole lot. Just got to the one with Waylon Jennings in, driving a truck. Daisy wearing skimpy curvey stuff..."OUCH!" ...someone just stepped on my tongue.

I will get a Stang again - we have a house move to do first ... then I'll be on the hunt. Stay safe JPAZ and keep driving those happy miles...10:4 good buddy.

Last edited:
I have never watched any of the "Dukes of Hazard" episodes. I can't explain why, guess there must have been something else on at that time, perhaps Wonder Woman. Now there's a girl ! Those eyes......
Yes, Spike, those eyes,……….. yes, they are beautiful. But i’ll bet she has to say. “Hey, my eyes are up here!” a lot , 😆 . She and my wife have very similar looks, so of course I’ve always thought Lynda Carter was hot.

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpeg
    IMG_0475.jpeg
    835.1 KB · Views: 1
  • lexportall-185.jpeg
    9.5 MB · Views: 1
Check out the ad in classifieds for Jack's car. It would be perfect for you, just get in and drive......... after you ship it across the pond.
The sad part about "the Dukes of Hazard" is the fact that they wiped out the vast majority of 69 (?) Chargers. I believe they destroyed 2 or 3 for every shows.
Then of course everybody wanted one, so many more got "transformed" into replicas.

We have to give him some slack. He did, after all, buy a Corvette. In the UK, this is something you do if you want to give the impression of being a Belgian pimp on holiday....

Back