Jax Mashed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2010 Ford F150 Screw
2010 Buick Lacrosse
2002 Triumph Trophy
1972 Mustang Grande
1954 Ford F100
Ok guys. Craigslist just pulled an ebay and sued Jax to make them take off all craigslist listings. For years I have been buying cars and motorcycles off of Jax and now I have no tools to search the net for a car without having to go thru ebay. What the hell is wrong with Craigslist. Without Jax his traffic will be nil.

Oh man you missed out. They had Craigslist, Ebay, kiilji and several other sale sites tied into one search engine. WHen you searched for a 71-73 mustang fastback or mach it showed every single car on the internet that was for sale in one search engine. Its still there for ebay and kiiji but its not the same without a US craigslist. You could check the entire country without having to do city by city. THats how I bought all of my cars and motorcycles that last few years. Damn

http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=cp

Try this for national Craigslist hunting.

Google: 1973 Mustang site:craigslist.org

This will give you all 1973 Mustang listings coast to coast on CL. If you go into search options you can search for the last few days only to get rid of the dead listings.

I like to look for stuff in the surrounding states and this works well.

Paul

Oh man you missed out. They had Craigslist, Ebay, kiilji and several other sale sites tied into one search engine. WHen you searched for a 71-73 mustang fastback or mach it showed every single car on the internet that was for sale in one search engine. Its still there for ebay and kiiji but its not the same without a US craigslist. You could check the entire country without having to do city by city. THats how I bought all of my cars and motorcycles that last few years. Damn

http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=cp

Try this for national Craigslist hunting.

Google: 1973 Mustang site:craigslist.org

This will give you all 1973 Mustang listings coast to coast on CL. If you go into search options you can search for the last few days only to get rid of the dead listings.

I like to look for stuff in the surrounding states and this works well.

Paul
That's so cool Paul! Learn something new everyday.

Thanks,

DJ

Thank you don. I can use that one until this issue is resolved on way or another. I am still looking for a 72 Torino for my next project.

Thank you don. I can use that one until this issue is resolved on way or another. I am still looking for a 72 Torino for my next project.
I had a 72 Torino a few years ago. I liked that car.

Back