just got the second pressing

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
I just got my share of the second pressing of my bands album. The one with the title in yellow was the first pressing. And for you young people out there this is what we would put on a record player in the old days. :D::blah::::tease::

2011_0312party0039.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The record player comment is funny! I'm going to ask my kids, starting with the the youngest to see what each says a record player is. Their ages are from 6 to 17. They all know what an iPod is, doubt they've ever seen a real record tho.

Sweet. Looks to big to jam into my CD player though :)

hahaha the CD version is also available online :cool: And apparently you can buy the songs online to but we where never asked for permission.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 6 yr old was making up a definition for a record playerbut did say it plays music. My 8 yr old said it's a box hay plays records. She said a record is like a big cd, but black. The 11 yr old said he saw one yesterday playing music at the flea marker as we walked through. I'm impressed. Lol

Wow, do you guys have a label? That's messed up that you weren't asked permission. What style music do you guys play?
We do have a label. But we own the rights to the songs. It doesn't really bother us because we encourage people to download it. But we do not want them to pay for it. If they really want a real copy like most metal music collectors they will buy them from the label. Paying for a lawyer to get the money would be useless we are not metallica hahaha

And the style of music is 80's old school thrash metal. In the style of German and Swedish thrash bands {Sodom,Destruction,Celtic Frost}

Wow, do you guys have a label? That's messed up that you weren't asked permission. What style music do you guys play?
We do have a label. But we own the rights to the songs. It doesn't really bother us because we encourage people to download it. But we do not want them to pay for it. If they really want a real copy like most metal music collectors they will buy them from the label. Paying for a lawyer to get the money would be useless we are not metallica hahaha

And the style of music is 80's old school thrash metal. In the style of German and Swedish thrash bands {Sodom,Destruction,Celtic Frost}
Publication right are probably the most important rights (with regard to getting paid) that you can have in the recording business, especially if a song finds its way to popularity.

Eric, can you post the link to your UTube videos again? Spring has arrived, and I'm ready to let my hair down for a bit. :p

Doc

Publication right are probably the most important rights (with regard to getting paid) that you can have in the recording business, especially if a song finds its way to popularity.

Eric, can you post the link to your UTube videos again? Spring has arrived, and I'm ready to let my hair down for a bit. :p

Doc
the video of my band is in the video gallery under misc...

Back