Kill switch system? Your thoughts?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is likely the biggest reason I enjoy our hobby so much. Any time I work on one of our vintage pony cars, tinker with on, or drive one I am 19 again - and have not a care in the world. Eventually things catch up with me, but I am still quite pleased with how well things are going for me, even at 69 years of age now. If nothing else I have Lynda (wife) in my life, and some really cool cars we both enjoy together - a lot.
Well said and now let's all go for a ride :)

I couldn’t agree more. My 71 Mach1 is truly a Virtual Time Machine. Working on it and cruising reminds me of simpler times when gas was $.29 a gallon and social media did not yet exist. Jimmy Buffett coined the phrase “mental floss” which seems fitting.

I park my car outside, in the driveway day and night. Everyone sees it, everyone knows it's there. it's not going anywhere, as I take the rotor out of the distributor. Just unsnap the cap, pull the rotor off, and snap the cap back down. 30 seconds to disable. I've also got a Lo Jack type locating device on it.......just in case. Not too necessary here in Boise, but remember....I used to live in Los Angeles.

One of my Mustangs was stolen years ago. It didn't have an ignition in it. I was upgrading to a Crane. They pushed it! They want it they are going to get it

Any recommendations concerning tracking devices?
I’m sure there are plenty for sale on Fleabay or do a google search. We got our demented dog back with a simple Apple air tag on her collar. My uncle had his truck stolen and they found it quickly because his IPad was left inside out of sight .

I use one of these on a family member’s car so I can help if they go missing.

Not all the features would work, but you can buy an obd pigtail for power.

I like Vyncs as it is a yearly subscription for the price so no monthly fee after you buy a tracker.

https://a.co/d/00WPPlO

Back when Radio Shack was around, I bought what was called a "ZoomBack", which was a tracking device that would show where your vehicle is on a map, on your home computer. I used it to know where my teenage daughter's car was 24/7. I went through a shitty divorce ( is there any other kind?), and the Mom was never home to parent my Daughter, so that pre-empted the purchase.

Latest posts

Back