Laurel Mountain Mustang has lost my business

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tobascofred

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Coupe (trashed out when I bought it) with a 351M/400 - C6 (LONG story but it came dropped in the car, literally - it was NOT mounted!) paid $1,200!
I have purchased over $1,900 in parts from Laurel Mountain Mustang. The order for the interior kit for my 1971 coupe took over five weeks to be received in full. I am still waiting on the last pieces of my suspension rebuild kit that I was told "it is a kit, we have it all in stock". That was four weeks ago. The seat covers for my coupe do NOT match my existing covers and leave gaps on each side of the plastic panel on the bottom rear corners no matter how much I stretch them. I have been as patient as I can be, tried EVERY suggestion they could offer and received a very childish and flippant response from them today. They have certainly lost any future business from me as I continue to rebuild my Mustang.

Thats why Don at Ohio Mustang rocks. If its not in stock you cant order it and it cost him some business for doing it that way. I prefer it so just what you described above.

I have heard that about LMM several times, but i have used them for a good bit of stuff and always did fine by me. They are located about an hr and 20 min from me, so it saves alot on shipping to just run over and pick it up. Sorry to hear about your bad run in.

I've used them... Not pleased. They lied quite a bit

I've used Laurel Mountain Mustang a couple of times, didn't have any issues in my case, but Don at Ohio Mustang is my first choice to try and find what I need.

I've used Laurel Mountain Mustang a couple of times, didn't have any issues in my case, but Don at Ohio Mustang is my first choice to try and find what I need.
I have to agree - I also bought a Super Suspension Kit from them, and everything worked out just fine. I guess I got lucky or something.

But after several issues with some orders through CJ Pony Parts, I've finally realized that Don and OMS are the first stop when tracking down stuff for my project.

Purchased interior kit, super suspension, exhaust kit, most of my sheet metal, weather stripping. I built my car buyig about 70% of my part from them. Never had an issue. The owner Kevin even walked me to his house and allowed me to borrow his personal door skin installaion tool.

Back