• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lets make a deal

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
I am being over run with misc. cleveland parts so in the interest of keeping others projects going and making room at the shop I will list some items that need a new home. Few sets of 351 c open chamber 2v heads, misc 4v valves, 2v intake, a couple of ford motorsport race dampeners, new set of .030 cleveland pistons with wrist pins, new waterpumps, 6.50 third member for 9 inch with REM polished gear set and spool real nice stuff for 1/8 mile racing, IMCA light weight wheels 15x7-15x8 4.5 bolt pattern, 500 cfm race 2v carb, lots of FE parts, misc clutches and pressure plates.- factory 71-73 performance sway bars, brand new no dents,scratches,dings 71 chrome front bumper. Offers or trades Im easy 661 670 9195;)

I am being over run with misc. cleveland parts so in the interest of keeping others projects going and making room at the shop I will list some items that need a new home. Few sets of 351 c open chamber 2v heads, misc 4v valves, 2v intake, a couple of ford motorsport race dampeners, new set of .030 cleveland pistons with wrist pins, new waterpumps, 6.50 third member for 9 inch with REM polished gear set and spool real nice stuff for 1/8 mile racing, IMCA light weight wheels 15x7-15x8 4.5 bolt pattern, 500 cfm race 2v carb, lots of FE parts, misc clutches and pressure plates.- factory 71-73 performance sway bars, brand new no dents,scratches,dings 71 chrome front bumper. Offers or trades Im easy 661 670 9195;)
I FORGOT TO ADD THAT I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE ANY OF THESE PARTS OR POSSIBLY SOMETHING ELSE- JUST ASK!FOR SOME DELUXE BLACK DOOR PANELS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back