• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MACH 1 GRILL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikleins29

Reaction score
My Car
71 fastback 351cleveland 4 speed
I NEED A MACH 1 GRILL WITH SPORT LAMPS AND HARNESS. I WOULD LIKE A USED SET IF ANYONE HAS A PARTS CAR WITH THESE PARTS. I HAVE SEEN NEW ONES GO FOR 200 TO 300. NOT TRYING TO BREAK THE BANK. I AM ALSO SELLING MY OLD STANDARD GRILL WITH MOLDINGS AND RUNNING HORSE. IF ANY ONE HAS ANY LEADS ON THESE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

I NEED A MACH 1 GRILL WITH SPORT LAMPS AND HARNESS. I WOULD LIKE A USED SET IF ANYONE HAS A PARTS CAR WITH THESE PARTS. I HAVE SEEN NEW ONES GO FOR 200 TO 300. NOT TRYING TO BREAK THE BANK. I AM ALSO SELLING MY OLD STANDARD GRILL WITH MOLDINGS AND RUNNING HORSE. IF ANY ONE HAS ANY LEADS ON THESE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.
How much are you looking to get for your standard grill?

How much are you looking to get for your standard grill?
Chuck Norris doesn't ask questions. People are compelled to tell him what he wants to know without him saying anything.

Post up an intro!

Latest posts

Back