Mach 1 Project from South Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chris, welcome from Houston, Texas!

I'm here also over in the Heights. What part of town are you in? I have a '73 convertible I'm currently restoring.

Curtis
I'm over in Brenham. Bout 45 minutes to an hour from Houston. Drive there everyday for school though.

Welcome from West Texas! You seem to have found the other one of the 'Rusty '71 H-Codes in Texas' set of book-ends. :D

Mine started out looking very much like yours, with much of the same sheet metal damage to repair. If you say yours came in Light Pewter, that would be too perfect. LOL

Good luck with it, keep us posted, and flip through my pictures any time you need to feel better about your project. rofl

Welcome from West Texas! You seem to have found the other one of the 'Rusty '71 H-Codes in Texas' set of book-ends. :D

Mine started out looking very much like yours, with much of the same sheet metal damage to repair. If you say yours came in Light Pewter, that would be too perfect. LOL

Good luck with it, keep us posted, and flip through my pictures any time you need to feel better about your project. rofl
No it actually came in dark green metallic. With green interior. Yuck. Haha

Welcome from West Virginia!

Welcome from Las Vegas!

Nice looking project, Chris. I've heard a lot of profanities associated with the cowl repair. :)

Glad to have you here!
I'm sure that will be a bear. I know they sell the cowl assembly for the NON-AC cars. And that it can be adapted to an AC car, but I don't know exactly what that entails. So we'll see. Like I said, I have to tear it all down and see what's hidden, etc. maybe be able to patch it instead of completely taking it out and replacing it.

Nice looking project, Chris. I've heard a lot of profanities associated with the cowl repair. :)

Glad to have you here!
I'm sure that will be a bear. I know they sell the cowl assembly for the NON-AC cars. And that it can be adapted to an AC car, but I don't know exactly what that entails. So we'll see. Like I said, I have to tear it all down and see what's hidden, etc. maybe be able to patch it instead of completely taking it out and replacing it.
You've got the right frame of mind. Post up your progress here and you'll get a lot of experienced input. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back