mach1mama's husband

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome fellow GO.......I've been following the other thread a lot......glad to see you have a GO GT500......don't know if you're aware there is a GO site.....here it is if your interested, the people on that site are real nice and helpful like they are on this site....... www.grabberorange.net/

Welcome fellow GO.......I've been following the other thread a lot......glad to see you have a GO GT500......don't know if you're aware there is a GO site.....here it is if your interested, the people on that site are real nice and helpful like they are on this site....... www.grabberorange.net/
I'm already a member (since about 2009). Check out the GT500 section under my username (same as here).

I'm already a member (since about 2009). Check out the GT500 section under my username (same as here).
I should have known you would already be a member .........so welcome aboard times 2 from an old retired HMC lol

I'd really like to get a Fox body to replace my '88 which was stolen in '02 but we've got enough cars as it stands. Our neighbours think we're slightly nuts having four cars for only two persons (two beaters and two Mustangs).
I know the "neighbors think we're slightly nuts" feeling. Lol

Welcome to the site!

@73vertproject and mrbill4. Aye, I retired from the Royal Canadian Navy in Feb. 2009 after serving 26 years and 286 days. Loved retired life (though still fully employed).

@73vertproject and mrbill4. Aye, I retired from the Royal Canadian Navy in Feb. 2009 after serving 26 years and 286 days. Loved retired life (though still fully employed).
Thanks. I spent 10 years in the U.S. Navy as a Hospital Corpsman. It was a great experience.

Doc

Thanks. I spent 10 years in the U.S. Navy as a Hospital Corpsman. It was a great experience.

Doc

You wouldn't have spent time on the the MERCY or COMFORT during the Gulf War in '91 would you, if so I've fed your ship fuel.

Doc
You wouldn't have spent time on the the MERCY or COMFORT during the Gulf War in '91 would you, if so I've fed your ship fuel.

No, I spent most of my time with the Marines and SeaBees. Caught few rides on LSTs and other ships though. :s

Doc

No, I spent most of my time with the Marines and SeaBees. Caught few rides on LSTs and other ships though. :s

Doc

Ah, the SeaBees, that brings back memories of doing Paint Ship Routine at Rosey Roads in January and trying to get drunk on US beer at the EM's beach. After 2 - 3 days we (Canucks) drank all the beer the SeaBees Cantine had. I still remember going to the pacakge store and buying 60oz white rum bottles for about $15 bucks USD. Ah! those where the days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, the SeaBees, that brings back memories of doing Paint Ship Routine at Rosey Roads in January and trying to get drunk on US beer at the EM's beach. After 2 - 3 days we (Canucks) drank all the beer the SeaBees Cantine had. I still remember going to the pacakge store and buying 60oz white rum bottles for about $15 bucks USD. Ah! those where the days!

When were you at Rosey Roads? I was with NMCB-5 at Rosey from mid-1982 until late Spring of '83. Our huts were 30 feet from the Caribbean and the weather was incredible. Yes, indeed, those were the days!

We were there about 6 - 7 time in the '80's and '90's during the months of January, February to "paint ship", however due to rising fuel costs and environmental concerns with the marine paint used at the time(current environmentally friendly paint systems require proffessional application under controlled conditions) those trips have pretty much stopped. Aside from the EM's beach being more of an ashtray than a beach the weather was indeed fantastic.

Hi there on the other computer. ::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back