• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maybe buying 71 Grande for parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That´s it my friend... Post pics because here always somebody is looking for something...

Bad luck for me i´m that far away but i´ll be watching what you have... i´m planning on something to bring parts to my country in a better safer way (I´m from Uruguay in South America BTW)

Anyway... I´m always wishing lots of parts you sell and buy over here! :p Some day, i´ll be able to afford them + shipping + 200% of the cost+shipping in taxes!! jeje

6.bmp7.bmp8.bmp9.bmp12.bmp13.bmp11.bmp16.bmpOk finally got it home tonite. Looks to be in pretty good shape. Happy to see that toploader between the framerails.!! Got looking at the tag and here is how it reads ... top line says RUG BP HH bottom line says D&DR AA 0972.. I dont know what all it means but it is a top loader 4 speed from what i can tell.. The hood fenders doors and trunk all look to be in nice shape. Doors have some surface rust at bottoms inside but nothing that is major or through. Here are some pics of the new ride. let me know what you guys think..

Attachments

• 6.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 7.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 8.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 9.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 12.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 13.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 11.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 16.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
Turtle, Hate to be the bearer of bad news so if those numbers on the tag are correct, see the ling below:(

http://www.davidkeetoploaders.com/imposters.htm
Well that really sucks. O well still have lots of parts on the car i can use. I saw that link for the imposters but this one didnt have 8 bolt holes it only had the 4 but it does match those numbers.

why dont my pictures come up like everyone elses??? am i doing something wrong when i post?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya its nice on the top but on the inner fenders i found alot of rot. under battery tray is gone. Front frame rails are rough with alot of patch work done already. floor pans have holes trunk is rusty but not through. Its definately a decent car but the guy didnt have a title and i didnt know what all i had to do to get one. He bought it at an estate sale. i needed some parts off it that I have been needing for a long time and the price was right . so i couldnt pass it up. Hopeing to partout alot of it to good homes. I hate to see it that way too but alot of people have been interested in it and its only been up for about 24 hrs on craigslist. So hopefully alot of parts go to future projects. ...... By the way does anyone know what kind of wheels these are?? two were on the car and found 2 in the trunk. Not sure if there were stock or aftermarket?

Thanks everyone,

Kevin

15.bmp

Attachments

• 15.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 23
Sold the parts car. So it did go to a good home with only a few things sold off of it. I got the parts I needed from it and a guy stopped the other day and bought the whole car. He has 2 other 71's that he is trying to make into one car. So he was very happy to find this one. So it will be back on the road again in the future.

Sold the parts car. So it did go to a good home with only a few things sold off of it. I got the parts I needed from it and a guy stopped the other day and bought the whole car. He has 2 other 71's that he is trying to make into one car. So he was very happy to find this one. So it will be back on the road again in the future.
did you invite him to the site?

Yes I did tell him about the site and he seemed pretty interested. He said he has heard about the site but isn't online much but said he will check it out. So we will see if he drops by and signs up. Hope he does

Back