Met Roy and Stacey

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMS

Vendors
Reaction score
My Car
xxx
Met Roy and Stacey on Thurs

They came up to pick up parts for her 70

I have to inform you guys...

Roy arrived here DRIVING A CHEVY. :huh:

At first I thought she was forcing him to drive it but.

He looked pretty comfortable in there,

I suspect it was not a first time occurrence

but a common practice :mad:

Unfortunately I was out of Ford holy water at the time

I could not save him - he left driving the Chevy :(

I did send him away with a bottle of Jack - Just incase she was

forcing hime to drive, the Jack could help him forget the horrors.

At least the truck was filled with Mustang parts although,

I think I heard some of them crying when they left.

Even with the Chevy issues, they are both very nice people.

Glad Erin and I had the chance to meet them.

Don

I would have never suspected that of Roy, you certianly can't detect it from his posts...guess it goes to prove, you never know about people.

Jim

I would have never suspected that of Roy, you certianly can't detect it from his posts...guess it goes to prove, you never know about people.

Jim
Talked to Don and told him instead of a BOTTLE of JACK he should have gave him a bottle jack to pry him out of his new mostest favorite comfortable seat! :p

What no pics of the meet up or (shudder) pics of him in the chubby?

JK, glad the weather in sunny Ohio allowed the meet up to happen.

Hey the truck At least belonged to Stace. Her mother is retired from GM. With your wonderful weather there in sunny Ohio we had no choice. The Mustang does not do well in 10-12 inches of snow and who want all that salt on a good vehicle????????????? Dont worry the bottle of jack will not last as long as the parts will. That was not the parts you heard crying that was Staceys' bank account. But we did have a good time meeting the kids I put through college though. Seriously guys Don and his wife are top notch folks who actually like what they do for a living and I enjoy supporting smaller local people. Don and I were in his garae/our building discussing mustangs and such and got on the subject of my hood hitting the wipers when I go to open it. After a few minutes of discussion we discovered the pieces that I had trimmed off to keep from hitting my hood was the issues. They are supposed to hit the hood but are supposed to have a teflon strip which mine did not have. DUH

Hey the truck At least belonged to Stace. Her mother is retired from GM. With your wonderful weather there in sunny Ohio we had no choice. The Mustang does not do well in 10-12 inches of snow and who want all that salt on a good vehicle????????????? Dont worry the bottle of jack will not last as long as the parts will. That was not the parts you heard crying that was Staceys' bank account. But we did have a good time meeting the kids I put through college though. Seriously guys Don and his wife are top notch folks who actually like what they do for a living and I enjoy supporting smaller local people. Don and I were in his garae/our building discussing mustangs and such and got on the subject of my hood hitting the wipers when I go to open it. After a few minutes of discussion we discovered the pieces that I had trimmed off to keep from hitting my hood was the issues. They are supposed to hit the hood but are supposed to have a teflon strip which mine did not have. DUH
Darn! Went and looked and mine don't either. O.K. What's the fix for that?

Darn! Went and looked and mine don't either. O.K. What's the fix for that?
Plasti-dip maybe Thats what I'm going to use

Why were the trucks license plates reading

TNROYBOY :angel:

In the parking lot was Steve's 2002 Gt seems like a 20 year old kid knows how to drive

Dang - you got me on the bank acct one.....:s

Hey you can only take credit for ONE college graduate... Brian

I'm hoping Stacey [ maybe Mark too ] can take credit for Steve

All kidding aside - WAIT got to do one more

Soooo did you fit the 9 inch in your rear yesterday ??? :whistling:

Now all kidding aside

It was a pleasure to meet both of you

Yes it is Stacey's truck

Yes we had a bunch of snow and the parts wouldn't fit in the Mustang anyways

So did the 411's fit / install go good ?

If you come up in the summer I will stick you in one of the karts and get you out on the track :D

It did go well after the proper bastard u joint was obtained. Did not get a good chance to try the new gears out as it was misting and spitting snow.

But first and second is still scary.

Welcome to the rust belt my friend. :p

Welcome to the rust belt my friend. :p
NO thank you I will pass

Latest posts

Back