Mexican 73 GT351 Mustang for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a crock of C***

" really old MAYBE original paint "

He's a dealer he knows it is NOT

You think the many signs of over spray and the hood paint being too curvy give it away that it has been repainted? :rolleyes:
I know right? don't know why people can't take a few screws out rather than have over spray on everything

Wow. In the 30+ years I have owned my 72 Mexican, that's only the 3rd one I have seen here in the states.

Thanks for posting this Rex..
Funny - that's the third Mexican '71-73 that I've noted south of West Palm Beach - and that is in less than a year of being the owner of one of these cars.

There is a video of a '73 Mexican Mach 1 on YouTube (filmed in North Miami), and an orange and black custom fastback showed up about 6 months ago on eBay in Hialeah. This one is just a few miles south.

Strange how all of them seem to wind up here.

-Kurt

Unique car. While it is slightly misrepresented with the overspray and all - it is still a neat car.

Maybe someone could capture some of that history listed in the ad for our WIKI? I can't do it now or I'd give it a try...

Ray

Hey guys, new to the forum... I ended up picking her up, original paint or not I'm very excited to be the proud owner of this GT-351. :)

Hey guys, new to the forum... I ended up picking her up, original paint or not I'm very excited to be the proud owner of this GT-351. :)
Congratz! Looks like you hooked up with a cool car! Post some photos as soon as you can! :D

Welcome from Arkansas. Glad to see it in the forum, now I can't wait to see it fixed up :)

Awesome! wether the original ad may have been misinformed i still beleive it to be a really cool and unusual mustang. Have you taken delivery of the car yet? If so do you have any ideas of where your going to start or just drive her?

Excellent! Very unique and rare Mustang. Congrats on your purchase.

We want to see and hear all about that car.

Be sure and start an Introduction thread so we can all officially welcome you to this site!

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Back