Mexican 73 GT351 Mustang for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thanks for the responses and welcoming. i look forward to shooting over more info, haven't taken delivery just yet, but i'm a kid in a candy store pretty eager. as of right now i plan on getting her tuned up and road ready, putting the original style wheel's that i've seen on richard's gt-351 and probably keep her as is. i'm looking into getting her registered on the south of the border site and i may want to add the hockey side stripe like richard's too, but not too sure yet. will post pics when she arrives. thanks again everyone! :)

Thanks just hoping it arrives all in one piece, planning to keep her mostly original, may add a couple bells and whistles, but nothing crazy. :)

Thanks just hoping it arrives all in one piece, planning to keep her mostly original, may add a couple bells and whistles, but nothing crazy. :)
Hey Noel -

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to our site. When you get a chance, post a short intro here http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-introductions

so we can give you a proper welcome. Glad to have you here!

Back