{Mustang Daily}2012 Mustang Boss 302s arriving in dealerships

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
n/a
2012 Mustang Boss 302s arriving in dealerships

Production of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 began in late February at the Auto Alliance International (AAI) assembly plant in Flat Rock, MI, with the first cars being completed in the first part of March. Now the Boss 302s are finally beginning to arrive at dealerships around the country. As we reported last year, not every dealer will be receiving a Boss 302, with allocation being determined by previous Mustang sales as well as a lottery for smaller dealerships.

We recently visited Galpin Ford in Van Nuys, CA, the largest Ford ...

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2011/04/01/2012-mustang-boss-302s-arriving-in-dealerships/

$90,000!!! Ouch! Nuttin' like some good ole price gouging!

...and I thought the one I saw at the dealership here in Memphis was "high." It had a 42K MSRP with a 10K "Limited Availability" mark-up. Maybe I need to head back to the dealership:)!

...and I thought the one I saw at the dealership here in Memphis was "high." It had a 42K MSRP with a 10K "Limited Availability" mark-up. Maybe I need to head back to the dealership:)!
Go get it! :D Follow up with lots of pics so we can all be jealous! Haha!

After my recent purchase of the Marauder, the First Lady would read me the "Riot Act."

That having been said, this may be one of those occasions where I kick myself in a couple of years. Oh well!!

BT

Back