My 73 coming along

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Grande, 351 2v, FMX Auto Trans,
mustang001.jpgWe don't have the big $ to do a full on resto but I think she's looking pretty good. So far, new vinyl top, changed paint from dark green metallic to light pewter metallic, new headliner, windshield and still have lots to do on the list. Ansen sprint wheels are on the way. Thanks to my wife Kelli for making this happen.

mustang002.jpgmustang003.jpgmustang004.jpg

Awesome!! (although, I'm a little biased, having pretty much the same paint on mine ;) )

Can't wait to see the new wheels! ::thumb::

I have never been a coupe, or vert fan. I have always loved the fast back. With that said I really like what you have done to it. It really caught my eye. I don't know what it is , the paint scheme , color, stance, spoiler, or what but I think it really pops. I cant wait to see the new rims. Thanks for the post

So this Saturday, Im going to be painting the front bumper black stripe near the grill and some minor touchups around the rear bumper area where the paint did not come out right. After that, I will be waiting with baited breath for the new wheels and tires. It's kind of a shame the old Cragar SST wheels have to go, but it is far too expensive to correct the rust accumulations from back when it was stored in a horse barn. Aside from a few minor mechanical repairs, new LED's for the dash, and defogging the gauge lenses, she will be pretty much done. I wish to thank the administrators and members of this website for providing ideas and inspiration for this project. I try to give input to these forums where I think my expertise will help others as I have been helped already. I will keep more pics coming as things go.

Back