My Car Featured in August 2013 Mustang Monthly

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!! Always have liked your car.

Hey use photoshop to fix the error on that cover then print high quality and mat it! Of course save the original cover/mag for grins!

Ray

Thanks to all for the kind words!! Scotty is working with the magazine on a fix. I'm hoping they sent me the "file" for my article and the cover with the correct date so I can print and mat them both. I'll keep you all posted....

Very nice. Congrats! Read it at work today. (dont tell the boss!)

I just don't understand how a magazine that specializes on Mustangs can get the year wrong.

It's not like they messed up a 71 and a72. A 73 is easy to identify even for an amateur who has looked into the subject for only as much as 5 minutes!!!

How can that happen?!?

How are you supposed to rely on any information in there if they get something so obvious wrong?

Sweet! Just got home and saw Mustang Monthly. Congrats! Driving picture the best in my book. :D Sure hope to see more members in the mag in the future. 71 made me chuckle. How can they make that error as noted in previous post.

::congratz:: and beautiful 73
Thanks... I love it!

What an honor congrats
Thanks... I do feel honored to own my car. We all should!

Sweet! Just got home and saw Mustang Monthly. Congrats! Driving picture the best in my book. :D Sure hope to see more members in the mag in the future. 71 made me chuckle. How can they make that error as noted in previous post.
Thanks... if you google articles by Scotty Lachenauer you'll see that he does real nice work. He just had the cover of Hot Rod Magazine a few months ago. Mustang Monthly made this mistake.

I just don't understand how a magazine that specializes on Mustangs can get the year wrong.

It's not like they messed up a 71 and a72. A 73 is easy to identify even for an amateur who has looked into the subject for only as much as 5 minutes!!!

How can that happen?!?

How are you supposed to rely on any information in there if they get something so obvious wrong?
Yes, as they say "ALL MUSTANGS ALL THE TIME"... maybe they should change that to "ALL 64 1/2 TO 70 MUSTANGS ALL THE TIME - 71-73 MUSTANGS SOME OF THE TIME"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats whit the article on that magazine whit some beautiful pictures of your 73 stang? Thank you again for the link sir? Merry Christmas to you and your family ? Regards Lars DK73
Thanks Lars. It was a great experience and having my car featured in a mustang magazine was very special. Its a cool part the history of my car that will be special to my son years from now when I pass this car to him. I hope you and your family have a Blessed and Merry Christmas.

Hi Yes it's a good Thing too looking back to[WINKING FACE] which it's All about too chow off those beauteful restord Mustang 71-73 😎 Thank you four your kind warm words Sir[WINKING FACE] Regards Lars DK73 [FATHER CHRISTMAS][FATHER CHRISTMAS][FATHER CHRISTMAS]

Regards DK73

Back