My Second Boss 351

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0010.JPGIMG_20120930_142656.jpgIMG_20120930_142842.jpg

Thanks for the direction. I'll give it a try. If it doesn't work I will try again.

Al
awww just click on the reply button...and you will see below...it says new attachment...and a button that says browse.....When you click on the browse button it will bring up your computer files...click on the photo you would like to add...then just hit add attachment...you can add as many as you like. ..and please do.

And yes we love the big body stangs ;)

Hi Al and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe.

That grabber green is awesome, beautiful car, congrats. (The "Gotta Have Green is great too. A dealer next to where I live has one and I have drooled all over it. :) )

Funny just as I was reading your first post, your last showed up. :)

Looking forward to interacting with you on the board.

Third hi from Oklahoma!

No need to be jealous, 73. You have a beautiful car you can be proud of. If you want a Boss 351, keep looking. There was just one sold this month on Autabut.com for sale for $22.000. http://www.autabuy.com/Testimonials/details.cfm?VID=696193

I bought my first one in 1973 for $2,800... drove it every day until I sold it for $2,000 in 1982. By that time it had rusted out in the rear quarters due to Wisconsin winter road salt. It had 19,000 miles when I got it, and over 100,000 miles when I sold it. The only non-original parts on it were the starter, tires, batteries and belts. Maybe a radiator hose or two. That is the only car I ever sold and cried about.

I think the kid who bought it from me drove it out east and said he was going to restore it. It sure would be interesting to find out it was still around.

No need to be jealous, 73. You have a beautiful car you can be proud of. If you want a Boss 351, keep looking. There was just one sold this month on Autabut.com for sale for $22.000. http://www.autabuy.com/Testimonials/details.cfm?VID=696193

I bought my first one in 1973 for $2,800... drove it every day until I sold it for $2,000 in 1982. By that time it had rusted out in the rear quarters due to Wisconsin winter road salt. It had 19,000 miles when I got it, and over 100,000 miles when I sold it. The only non-original parts on it were the starter, tires, batteries and belts. Maybe a radiator hose or two. That is the only car I ever sold and cried about.

I think the kid who bought it from me drove it out east and said he was going to restore it. It sure would be interesting to find out it was still around.
That green one is in my Dad's garage now! He Bought it firsdt of September.

We all have the cars we have because we want them. I do love my car and I'm sure you love yours. My wife and I drove it to the grocery store this morning and an older man stopped to ask about the car... he loved seeing it, he said we made his year just getting to see the car. That feels good! I hope to restore her in the future and pass her on to my son...

Thanks Jayson. What is happening with your the '73 you show? Are you working on it?

Al

You're right 73StangCoupe,

We generally get rid of the cars we don't like. Fun to get complements on your car, isn't it? The best compliment I ever got was from an older man too about my first Boss. He said, "It looks like it's doing 60MPH just sitting there!"

Al

Last edited by a moderator:
Back