Saw a Boss 351 in my neighborhood today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 351c FMX trans and 9 inch rear end
I was driving around this morning and came up behind this black Boss 351 less than a mile from my house. I don't ever see any 71-73 Mustangs around my neck of the woods (southwest suburbs of Chicago) certainly didn't expect to see a Boss out and about. I'm not sure if it is a true Boss or not but it really looked like a nice car, and had a cool vanity plate. I thought of following him to see if he was going to a show or a cars and coffee thing but decided not to look like a creeper. I thought I would post this because he might be a member here, it would be nice to find someone near me that has a 71-73
Boss 351 2.jpgBoss 351 3.jpg

I was driving around this morning and came up behind this black Boss 351 less than a mile from my house. I don't ever see any 71-73 Mustangs around my neck of the woods (southwest suburbs of Chicago) certainly didn't expect to see a Boss out and about. I'm not sure if it is a true Boss or not but it really looked like a nice car, and had a cool vanity plate. I thought of following him to see if he was going to a show or a cars and coffee thing but decided not to look like a creeper. I thought I would post this because he might be a member here, it would be nice to find someone near me that has a 71-73
View attachment 77437View attachment 77438
Probably real don’t think many clones run vanity plates but who knows. Looks like a nice car.

Back