• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEED PARTS !!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

READY RED

Reaction score
My Car
1973 FORD MUSTANG
I'M TRYING TO RESTORE MY 73 COUPE AND RUNNING INTO ISSUE WITH DOORS. BOTTOM IS WELL RUSTED ON BOTH DOORS, SO I'D LIKE TO BUY NEW DOORS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE IT.

ALSO, I'M GONNA NEED LOTS OF OTHER PARTS, SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH ANYTHING YOU HAVE!

Be sure to check out our site vendors/supporters in the Market Place Forum!

No reproduction doors yet, but check with Ohio Mustang for some used ones. The do pop up on eBay on occasion too. I saw a new old stock door on eBay in 2009, but it was in Canada and the guy would not quote shipping in advance, so I passed on it. If my memory is correct, I think it sold for around $600. I had a dent in my door and was thinking I might need it, but later the body shop said my door was repairable.

Good luck and keep us posted on the progress.

I'M TRYING TO RESTORE MY 73 COUPE AND RUNNING INTO ISSUE WITH DOORS. BOTTOM IS WELL RUSTED ON BOTH DOORS, SO I'D LIKE TO BUY NEW DOORS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE IT.

ALSO, I'M GONNA NEED LOTS OF OTHER PARTS, SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH ANYTHING YOU HAVE!
I have several sets of doors

Don

www.ohiomustang.com

I have several sets of doors as well as many used parts for the 71-73's that I have collected over the years. Call 740-617-2425. Mike. Located in Zanesville, Ohio.

Back