new '72 mach owner from Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
::welcome:: from Luxembourg / Europe.

thanks for the welcome...awesome video of you're car !!

Welcome from sunny North Carolina.
thank you for the welcome

Welcome from SE Michigan...
thank you for the welcome

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA!
thanks very much for the welcome

Welcome aboard from Wisconsin. That is a very nice looking Mach 1 you have.

Welcome from Wingham Ontario! Where in Ontario are you?
hi thanks for the welcome I'm in Hagersville ..approx. 45 min. south of Hamilton ..heading towards Port Dover/Lake Erie along hwy #6

Welcome from west Michigan
thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the site from northern Nevada!

::welcome:: From San Diego.
thank you very much for the welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from South Carolina.

....we sure are getting a lot of Jeff's around here

Jeff S.

just wanted to say that I like the website ..although it's not my first mustang (my first car was a '70 coupe back in 1981) followed by a '66 hdtp & 67 ragtop 390/4sp. fairlane gt's .I just purchased a '72 mach Q code ,4 speed car..have a great New Year ...Jeff
::welcome::72 Mach owner, Canada from "ground zero" (7173mustangs.com)& Happy New Year to you. PS A great car show here, ground zero, in September, if you are ever in this neck of the woods.

::welcome::from ground zero of 7173mustangs.com. If you are ever down in this end of the woods, we have a "great" antique car show, early Sept. (sponsored by AACA) however come warmer weather throughout to autmn we have car parks at our Arby's parking lot on Sundays and a significantly larger (covering antique population of Westmoreland and Allegheny County @ Norwin Hills Shopping Center, Irwin, PA, on Saturdays after 5PM. (also on Rt 30)

::welcome::from ground zero of 7173mustangs.com. If you are ever down in this end of the woods, we have a "great" antique car show, early Sept. (sponsored by AACA) however come warmer weather throughout to autmn we have car parks at our Arby's parking lot on Sundays and a significantly larger (covering antique population of Westmoreland and Allegheny County @ Norwin Hills Shopping Center, Irwin, PA, on Saturdays after 5PM. (also on Rt 30)

Attempt to submit pics seem to be a failure, however see my profile, "cpy cat". Incidentally, all my "authentic pics", descript for origin of user name "cpy cat" comes from a General Motors vehicle said to have looked like a mustang, the same as when 76 Toyota Celica "Liftback" as advertised and pic on my file, was advertised as a possible "mustang" which for the time it was shown without title was unidentified by all viewers (no one came forward to ID it otherwise) from almost entire time I have been registered w/mustangs.com. .

Welcome from Ontario, #2, from November through March: Florida.Where Ontario residents spend their winters! Nice looking pony. Tell us about it! Where in Ontario, by the way is Hagersville?
:huh:Where is you Florida Home? I spent all over suncoast in 1983 then from 1984 to 2003 living in Volusia County(84-89 home in Edgewater) then moved beachside New Smyra for the rest of my years in Florida.

Welcome from Wingham Ontario! Where in Ontario are you?
Hagersville about 45 min. south of Hamilton ..(orig. from Hamilton) but bought a place out here because it has a 24x30 shop with a woodstove and second story loft !!:)

::welcome:: from South Carolina.

....we sure are getting a lot of Jeff's around here

Jeff S.
It must be something to do with great people and great cars lol..thanks for the welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back