New Build Thread Feedback/Question

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Some other Fords
I redid my '73 a couple of years ago. Before I was really familiar with this forum I posted all of my progress in the long thread "What did you do to your car today". I regret doing that and in hindsight I should have documented my efforts in a new "Project Build" thread.

I think I can piece together a new Project Build thread by cut and pasting my old posts and photos that are buried in the aforementioned thread. It would probably take a while over multiple days, but the car is put to bed for the winter anyway. What do you guys think? Just redundant information? Worth the effort?

I like one build thread so others can follow but also for me to remember things. I sometimes create parallel threads with mods but then I post links to those from my main build thread. It is almost like a diary of what have you done and when you meet friends that are interested you can pass the link for them to understand all the work you have done. The other day I started reviewing my own build thread and read a lot of stuff that I didn't remember from almost 10 years ago. As you get old memory gets bad. I have even asked questions to realize that 5 years ago I asked the same questions. Please don't tell me I am the only one with bad memory :unsure:

Back