New from Washington

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Steve! :) We have to quit meeting like this! You saw it too hey. Wasn't it PINK or some such thing??:dodgy:
It may have been. All I distinctly remember was the VIN tags, the rust and body damage, and the feeling overall that I wanted nothing to do with it.

Both yours are looking good. Makes me want to get going on mine.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Steve! :) We have to quit meeting like this! You saw it too hey. Wasn't it PINK or some such thing??:dodgy:
It may have been. All I distinctly remember was the VIN tags, the rust and body damage, and the feeling overall that I wanted nothing to do with it.

Both yours are looking good. Makes me want to get going on mine.

Steve

Thanks, I registered the Mach this morning, it's been off the road a couple years...still need to wash it and get started on the interior and drivetrain. Sounds like you don't have much room right now....

Grant

Hi "BOSS" and all you others, Thanks for the welcome. It IS nice to know there are some of us in the NW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again to all for the welcomes, Our 7123's are EVERYWHERE !

Grant

A big howdy from north of Spokane! Nice looking cars!::welcome::

Hi jbojo, Clarkston
A couple of hours drive. If you are in the area be sure to let me know.
Will do.... I occasionally get over there if I see a particularly tasty car to check out and possibly buy.

Welcome from eastern Tennessee! ::welcome::
Thanx Ron, I'm already loving the site!

::welcome:: from Bundaberg Australia
Hey Luke, I have my share of vices....--hic,... hic ;), tahks foe the weelcom, wait,.. wait,.. what's happened to my spelling??

I may be headed down south to Australia/New Zealand this winter as I've saved up a gazillion miles on my Alaska Airlines credit card. I'm an Alaska, Bristol Bay commercial fisherman and get a lot of time off to, Hic*, hic*...Travel and work on my cars. I've got a place in Costa Rica also if you'd like to visit this winter...OH, that's right it'll be summer there! Come any ways.... WAIT! I don't even know you...

Dang! I just realized the "vices" thing was in your signature... You weren't referring to me at all. I thought you had just read my post in the "where did you find your 7173" thread. Oh well, It's to late now.....
Ha ha where abouts are you going in Aus. Maybe able to steer you with some locals knowledge thinks to do see etc. NZ is pretty awesome too

A couple of hours drive. If you are in the area be sure to let me know.
Will do.... I occasionally get over there if I see a particularly tasty car to check out and possibly buy.

Welcome from eastern Tennessee! ::welcome::
Thanx Ron, I'm already loving the site!

::welcome:: from Bundaberg Australia
Hey Luke, I have my share of vices....--hic,... hic ;), tahks foe the weelcom, wait,.. wait,.. what's happened to my spelling??

I may be headed down south to Australia/New Zealand this winter as I've saved up a gazillion miles on my Alaska Airlines credit card. I'm an Alaska, Bristol Bay commercial fisherman and get a lot of time off to, Hic*, hic*...Travel and work on my cars. I've got a place in Costa Rica also if you'd like to visit this winter...OH, that's right it'll be summer there! Come any ways.... WAIT! I don't even know you...

Dang! I just realized the "vices" thing was in your signature... You weren't referring to me at all. I thought you had just read my post in the "where did you find your 7173" thread. Oh well, It's to late now.....
Ha ha where abouts are you going in Aus. Maybe able to steer you with some locals knowledge thinks to do see etc. NZ is pretty awesome too
Not sure yet.... Not going for awhile, have plenty of time to figure it out. Seems like a lot of American Muscle is being shipped down there anymore! What happened? Did you guys just discover it, or something to do with exchange rate/economy?

Grant

There has always been lots of Muscle here. Exchange rate does help as well as more people doing private imports. Lots of us have started to get the US iron because its cheaper than the local muscle these days

Im not sure how I missed your opening thread, I was probably to busy cutting wood for the winter when you joined. Welcome from Indiana, That quite a list of cars on your tag line, They will keep you busy for sure.

Back