New guy from Missouri

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey-

Welcome from St. Louis....if you don't know, there is a pretty good all Ford show at McDonnell Park here in St. Louis around July. Not sure about this year, tho.

From what I can see, your new project is better than what mine was when I got it. Time, patience, and more patience. Picture attached. Save everything.

Welcome from New Mexico.   Ed

what are the different types of car titles

Welcome from west central Florida.

Take hope: This is the bare shell with which I began my 71 Mach restoration.

Mach-1-shell-4.jpg
[/url

Welcome to the group from North Carolina. I like buying them in the box you can see what you are getting. Never toss anything some parts are not available. Hey they saved you a weeks work tearing it down.
That's what I've said all along.  He saved me all the dirty work.

Hey-

Welcome from St. Louis....if you don't know, there is a pretty good all Ford show  at McDonnell Park here in St. Louis around July. Not sure about this year, tho.

When is that show.  I have been in years past. 

Thanks

Jeff Collins

Welcome from eastern LI NY. This will be your new home. Everyone here is great and eager to help you during your restoration.

Drive it like you stole it!

Hey-

Welcome from St. Louis....if you don't know, there is a pretty good all Ford show  at McDonnell Park here in St. Louis around July. Not sure about this year, tho.

When is that show.  I have been in years past. 

Thanks

Jeff Collins
Ford's Unlimited....July 26, I believe. Might want to confirm that.

A belated howdy from O'Fallon, MO!  I was EMCON on this site for a few months.  How did you locate your project?

A belated howdy from O'Fallon, MO!  I was EMCON on this site for a few months.  How did you locate your project?
I found it on Facebook Market Place.  Right before the Corona Shutdown.  I probably paid too much for it but It's going to keep me busy.  

Back