• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New in box, K&N air filter

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
Chuck,

Looks like it will fit mine, I'll take it! Just measured, inside diameter is 11.25, outside diameter is 13.50. My zip is 29910, let me know exactly how much I need to send. I'll send a PM with my address.

Let me know... Thanks and Merry Christmas... Pete

Chuck,

Looks like it will fit mine, I'll take it! Just measured, inside diameter is 11.25, outside diameter is 13.50. My zip is 29910, let me know exactly how much I need to send. I'll send a PM with my address.

Let me know... Thanks and Merry Christmas... Pete
Pete, I'm sorry but, someone beat you to it. Chuck

Chuck is cleaning house! Something tells me he is planning something.
I've got to free up some space in the shop and get parts into the hands that need and want them rather than doing nothing, other than annoying me by being in the way. And I am planning something. I have a stroker Clevor I built MANY years ago that is dis-assembled, lubed, and boxed up. It is time to put it back together and find a suitable chassis to put it in. I need to build another set of heads for it as I used the originals on the 72. So if anyone runs across a good bare set of closed chamber 351C 4V heads please let me know as I'm batting .000 locally (looked at several but all junk). The 72 is too nice to beat on a lot and I'm feeling the need for speed again. I'm taking a D2, standard bore, 4 bolt main block to be cleaned, magna fluxed, and sonic checked after the first of the year if someone is interested (sorry, this won't be fire sale priced but reasonable). Oh yeah, don't tell my wife. I want it to be a surprise:p. Chuck

Back