New member- 73 Mach1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So nothing special? Just a hardtop mustang?

Good point TN, much appreciated.

oh ang when you sell it it is a Boss 302 too

Nice looking coupe, enjoy.

and no, that is a fair price for one in clean condition. I posted a craigslist link to a car that needed a lot of work for 1600.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait it's a BOSS 302? How can you tell? I thought it was a Windsor.

And whats the difference between the BOSS and the Windsor?

An attempt at humor, meaning EVERY 71-73 is a Mach 1, and EVERY 302 was a BOSS and 351 for that matter, instead of option packages. :) Stick around, you'll get the hang of it quickly.
Some are even Mach 2's! Whatever the hell that is...

Haha, gotchya. Im a little slow when it comes to classic car humor, but like you said, I'll get the hang of it. =)

Missed your intro the other day but how about a belated welcome from South Western PA! Glad to have you aboard!

Missed your intro the other day but how about a belated welcome from South Western PA! Glad to have you aboard!
Ah don't worry about it BArry you are just our founder/leader/hero type:p You have the right to come and go as you please:angel:

David, welcome from the west end of TN. Great to see you join the group. We all enjoy talking about our cars and helping others out as they progress in doing work on their car and getting to know it. You will find this is a great group of folks who know alot about these years of mustangs. Keep in touch and you can learn and share with the rest of us. Except, keep the snow up there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back