New member-atlanta, ga

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome :)

Regarding the invoice, I still don't believe what was the price at this time, 40 years ago, specially when you see the price in Europe.

Nice to have it direct from your father, you know the historic, which is a very good point.

Paint looks like medium brown metallic?

Welcome from Kennesaw! What part of the ATL do you live?

thanks for the welcomes. to answer a few questions: Yes, it's medium brown metallic (repainted/restored in '94); I live near Emory Univ.

As an aside, yes, I do know the car's history pretty well. I have a lot of records dating back to its purchase. I learned to drive in this car and there's a picture of me as a toddler standing next to it (circa '74).

here's a picture of it undergoing its last restoration approx. 20 years ago:

006.JPG

Welcome 2 the site from the Sunny Okanagan Valley British Columbia

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make a brief introduction. I've had my '73 mach 1 for nearly two years after receiving it from my dad. Interestingly, he bought it new in the fall of '72 while living in Winnipeg, Canada. currently, it has about 86,000 miles. It's the 351c 2v.

I'll try to attach a picture.

thanks.

-Jimmy
Jimmy::welcome::For a one owner, you have been saved the headache of restoration. I am working on a MAACO paint job either this year or next as this job just was not prepped right. Best for you to check it out between the profile, photo album or ez gallery, and COTM. I submitted my mustang for the COTM for February. PLS view it and vote for it if it looks worth it to be in the calendar (which like 2014s can be bought next year from lulu.com. Mikke

Welcome from Florida; always special to hear of a hand-me-down Mustang; normally doesn't happen. All the best to you in bringing it back to perfection. Is your father a Canadian? Winnipeg--oh so cold these days. My two older sons were born in Calgary, ALTA; one was born when it was -40 C/F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back