New Member from Alabama

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you have been to the steak and shake show
Yes, been to that show once...last year I think. When is it held each year? The most memorable car I saw was a beat up blue Maverick. Memorable because a younger guy/teenager owned it and was very proud of his car and there he was in the car show showing it off. He has big plans to fix it up. I told him to go for it and hoped to see some improvements by the next show. Enthusiasm like that is what this is all about....I just wish I had the dollars to support my enthusiasm. LOL

Past Time Cruisers of Mobile, AL hosts a Monthly Cruise-in from February to October each year and our annual show is in October.

If i remember right it is on Saturday i have been several times took my Stang there once since i have had it even tho it is no where ready for a show. But a lot of fun

Past Time Cruisers of Mobile, AL hosts a Monthly Cruise-in from February to October each year and our annual show is in October.

If i remember right it is on Saturday i have been several times took my Stang there once since i have had it even tho it is no where ready for a show. But a lot of fun
what mustang club held a show at wataburger on govt blvd? i used to deliver to the food world on govt and the wataburger was in food worlds parking lot and they had a monthly show there.

I believe that was Mobile Bay mustang Club, i'm not 100% positive.But i know that their The 18th Annual Camellia Classic is coming up APRIL 2, 2011 at Bellingrath Gardens & Home in mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back