New member from British Columbia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and ::welcome:: from Washington State.

110hk0n.jpg

Welcome from W. TN. Starting to get a good showing of the north of the border group. OK I just have to say for being a transplanted southerner and mostly liking the climate. Whats with all of the Canadian convertables? I imagine you can drive them 3 months out of the year and maybe two weeks warm enough to put the top down. OK I know I am going to get all kind of responses to that statement, but gosh, 20's here in TN today and I cannot get my daily driver to warm up enough for me to drive to work.
Soon as I take the car out of storage the top goes down and usually stays down until it goes back in storage. I have a jacket that I keep in the car for those days that are a little chilly in April and my heater still works fine....I drive my car whenever I get a chance from April until November.

Welcome to the group Joel from another 73 ragtop owner in west Michigan... the "Winter Wonderland"

X2 on what Ken said, I have friends who claim they've never seen the top up on my car... just turn the heat to global warming and drive!

Hi Guys,

My name is Noel and I live in the Metro Vancouver area of British Columbia. I'm a retired industrial pipefitter.

I decided a few months ago to buy a 1973 Mustang convertible. So now I have a fun project to work on. The body is in really good shape, however, the interior requires lots of work. I'm currently in the process of upgrading the interior etc.

I'm really glad to discover the wonderful website and forum. I look forward to participating in future threads and topics.
OLD PIPE WELDER here.... welcome

Hi Guys,

My name is Noel and I live in the Metro Vancouver area of British Columbia. I'm a retired industrial pipefitter.

I decided a few months ago to buy a 1973 Mustang convertible. So now I have a fun project to work on. The body is in really good shape, however, the interior requires lots of work. I'm currently in the process of upgrading the interior etc.

I'm really glad to discover the wonderful website and forum. I look forward to participating in future threads and topics.

welcome , I just joined this site , live in qualicum beach van.isle 71 convertible was my first mustang in 1983 restored it, bought a 71 mach1 4 speed restored it , sold both to buy a boat.... big mistake...after crying about it for 15 years bought a 71 Mach1 429 cjr this summer in Calgary , drove it back in one day... happy again now... if you travel to the island , let me know and visit........... Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Noel welcome 2 the site from the Sunny Okanagan valley British Columbia

Hi Guys,

::welcome::My preferred colour. Best describing mine by viewing it 1st hand. Have a whole lot of pics on my photo album ie, from purchase-tear down-entire resto-mod job. Profile tells it all however my COTM submission for the month of February 2015 will show you a quick-concise view from all angles. Did not have space for its biography however, between a little short story for intro then a laymans terms for description covers it all. If you deem it is worthy of the Febrary slot in next years calendar, pls do vote for it. Mikke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back