new member from northern Ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Oklahoma. Very nice Mach 1.

Do you have the invoice/window sticker and the Marti report for your car?

What have you changed from stock (the way it was when Ford delivered to dealership)?

I am a purist. I saw your username and wondered if that meant you changed/added something.

Thanks -

Ray

One of the very early ones...cool! Looks great! Welcome form coastal Alabama! Be sure to add a pin to our member map which is under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

What have you changed from stock (the way it was when Ford delivered to dealership)?

I am a purist. I saw your username and wondered if that meant you changed/added something.

Thanks -

Ray
I have the original window sticker for the car because it was never glued on the window, also have the original extra set of keys that came with car. As for Marti report, no I haven't ordered it yet, something I want to do. The only thing I added since new were the stripes and the magnum wheels, I still have the original mag style hub caps but do not use for fear of them being stolen. When it ever warms up here in Ohio I'll keep posting pictures. I hope I answered your questions.

Thanks -

Ray

I have the original window sticker for the car because it was never glued on the window, also have the original extra set of keys that came with car. As for Marti report, no I haven't ordered it yet, something I want to do. The only thing I added since new were the stripes and the magnum wheels, I still have the original mag style hub caps but do not use for fear of them being stolen. When it ever warms up here in Ohio I'll keep posting pictures. I hope I answered your questions.
Yes. Very well, thanks. So your car was ordered with the sport wheel covers. Are they 14" or 15" ??

uttermach.jpg

Really nice car. We have a few other members who also purchased their cars new.

Ray

Thanks -

Ray

Yes. Very well, thanks. So your car was ordered with the sport wheel covers. Are they 14" or 15" ??

Really nice car. We have a few other members who also purchased their cars new.

Ray
14 inch and yes they looked very good on these cars.

MCA Grand National comes to Columbus Ohio I'm September. Check out "mustang.org" if interested.
Went to the one they had in Youngstown Oh. A few years back and got a silver award I'll have to try and make it its around 120 miles from where I live.

MCA Grand National comes to Columbus Ohio I'm September. Check out "mustang.org" if interested.
Went to the one they had in Youngstown Oh. A few years back and got a silver award I'll have to try and make it its around 120 miles from where I live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there everyone I'm a 62 years old, retired and ready to start getting car out as soon as the weather get nice. I still got some minor things to work on the car, but for the most part its done. Thanks for the add.
Lookin good! Are you anywheres about Cleveland?

Back