New member, located in Germany-Bavaria

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Jim:

To learn German culture and language you had to consume a lot of beer and strange unhealthy food. Hope you enjoyed it. In Germany still live some american soldiers. Soldiers in end of the 60th and beginning of the 70th are the reason why I always wanted to have an american car. As a child or teen I always saw beautiful Corvettes, Camaros, Mustangs etc. and my father drove a Volkswagen Buggy. So it is clear, 30. years later I bought my first american car, a Corvette C4 convertible. Meanwhile we got the Mustang, a Corvette C3, a Harley and my wife got a Chrysler Crossfire convertible.

Fortunately my wife is as crazy as me. If not, I couldn´t have this kind of hobby.

Greets, Gunther

Welcome from Massachusetts USA. Nice Grande love to see more. Thanks for joining the forum it's a great place to hang out and meet new people and make new friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Eric

Thanks. Guess that Texans in the US are equal to Bavarians in Germany. The south is always a bit different. :whistling:::thumb::
:goodpost:

You're going to fit in just fine. ::thumb::

@All

Many thanks for your nice welcome. I´m looking forward to share a lot interesting themes around our Mustangs. As soon as the restoration is done I´ll post detailed information.

Welcome from Chicago. Nice car! I am surprised by how many of these Mustangs ended up in Europe. Enjoy

John

Yes, you find thousands of Mustangs here in Germany. That´s the reason, why I do not want an early Pony 64-70. If you join a meeting with such a car you have to be sure that you know your licence plate. Otherwise you´ll not find your car between all the other mustangs. With my grande I do not have this problem, it is really exotic.[/u]

Right now my painter told me that the Mustang will be totally completet this weekend. I really hope itßs true. Next week I will send new pictures. :)

Hi Gunther,

nice to see you have joined this amazing community of 71-73 lovers ::thumb::

:welcome: from Germany, Reutlingen/Stuttgart :D

I like your pony very much, a Grande around here in Germany is very rare!

It looks fantastic or, as a typical South German Swabian around Stuttgart would say: "Sauguet" :D

"Adele" in Swabian or "Pfiati" in your regional Bavarian language ;)

CU ::thumb::

Hi Tim,

Thank you. Tomorrow will be the day... My Mustang should be ready for the road. As soon as the sun is shining I will post some pics of the new painting. Currently it´s snows :mad:

Do you join the meeting in Sinsheim?

Regards, Gunther

Back