7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

71STANG351C

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Sportsroof, M code 351C, 4 speed

Hello all. I stumbled across this webite surfing '71 Mustang stuff and am really glad I found it. Finally, a site for us '71-'73 guys (and gals). I have owned a number of '71/'72's since 1979. I am currently restoring the Grabber Lime '71 pictured below. Here are some of the other Mustangs I've owned in the past...Picture 002.jpg002.jpg001.jpg010.JPG011.JPG018.JPG019.JPGBoss1.jpg

WELCOME aboard!

It would appear you have had a really nice collection of '71 - '73 Mustangs. I am sure you will be able to bring a LOT of positives to the Site based on your past and current ownership and interest.

I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!!

BT

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Can't wait to see more of the Grabber Lime 71!

::welcome::

SHOOT, MY DAD JUST JOINED THE SITE YESTERDAY AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO POST HIS INTRODUCTION!!! my dad is a ORIGINAL owner of his BOSS 351 and he's the one who handed over my 73 mach 1 when i was 18.

my dad is probably being shy and he found the site when i forwarded him the link for my mustang painting thread to show him.

Welcome men!! you´re gonna have a lot of fun here... people are great, they help in everything and they have ALL the knowledge you can possibly need to anithing arround any 71-73 mustang....

Glad to have you onboard, all your cars are dream cars to me so... congratulations too!!

We keep in touch!

Damian, from Uruguay!

Welcome to the club! We're glad you're here.

The red convertible is awesome! Great job on all of those 'stangs.

When you get a chance, please post some more pics of your current "project".

Thanks,

Doc

Welcome to the club! We're glad you're here.

The red convertible is awesome! Great job on all of those 'stangs.

When you get a chance, please post some more pics of your current "project".

Thanks,

Doc
Thanks guys...

We are working on floor pans right now. Will also recarpet and replace front seat upholstry, door panels and weatherstripping, restore center full console. It's all original and "well worn". Then on to engine compartment detail, trans service and seals, some exterior paint blend, and so on.

Jerry

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0111.JPG

DSCF0007.JPG

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0010.JPG

DSCF0008.JPG

When you get the time Jerry, you might want to start your "Garage" where you can post up your progress on your '71.

It is always interesting to see how the cars evolve in Members' garages.

Again, Welcome to the Site!

BT

Stang.jpg[/b]By the way, I have been trying to locate my first Mustang. The vin was 1F02M149419. Last I knew it was here in Illinois/Iowa area. I bought it in Dec 1978 and sold it in Sep 1979 right before leaving for the Marine Corps. If anyone has info I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back