7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all! Appreciate all the nice comments. BTW, the car is for sale presently, ready to get going on next project.

Welcome from W. Tennessee. OK now that you have introduced and announced it is for sale we have to know what the selection is for the next project?????? Obviously, you know what the audience here is going to say.

Welcome from West Virginia! Nice looking car!

Welcome from W. Tennessee. OK now that you have introduced and announced it is for sale we have to know what the selection is for the next project?????? Obviously, you know what the audience here is going to say.
sorry to disappoint, but working on a custom Harley at the moment, but when that is done, always wanted to do a 66-67 fairlane with a big block. But, ya never know what comes out of the woodwork or falls into my lap.

Well, how about a 2 door 1970 Fairlane GT 500 I happen to have for sale with a 351 Windsor..... :)

Definitely a project, but a steal at $1500.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Well, how about a 2 door 1970 Fairlane GT 500 I happen to have for sale with a 351 Windsor..... :)

Definitely a project, but a steal at $1500.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
Thanks, but not ready for it at this time, and am quite stuck on the 66/7 body, may consider a comet of same years, time will tell. Really want to get this Harley done and do a little riding before I start another project.

Welcome to the site. What kinda of custom bike u building any pics
Just getting started on a HD Road Glide. Nothing to show....yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back