New member, new 71 Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long story short, I jokingly sent Wifey an ad on Marketplace for a 71 Mustang Convertible. "Why did you send me that? Do you want to buy it or something?"
"Yeah, sure... like that's gonna happen" was my response, more or less. That was Thursday night. Friday afternoon, we are checking it out and taking it for a drive, and later that afternoon, driving home!
"You can't take it with you, so you might as well enjoy it while you're here" was her thoughts...
Allegedly... former CA car (Marti says it went to GA in 71), repainted somewhere between 71 and 78, brought to IL at some point, purchased from a Toyota dealer in Chicagoland in 78, according to the title. Last owner had it garaged ever since and only added a handful of miles. It's not mint, but it appears to be mostly all original, including the top and all the glass, all the trim, wheels, etc, etc....
Needs some love-- paint is a bit rough, rear diff has a small leak, carpet is faded, dash has a crack, and I already ordered the seat bracket extender-- I am 6'5, and struggle getting in and out. And the windshield washer nozzles are completely MIA.
What seat bracket extenders did you order I am in need of some badly

Back