7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome guys, haven't got a Marti report but did get original sales receipt which I will attach a copy of for you to look at. What I can see on it is it came with competition suspension and 2 spoke steering wheel was changed to rim blow, rear defrost window and usual Mach1 goodies.

Engine is a 351C 2V with FMX on a 2.75:1 rear axle.

Scan1.jpg
Thats a peice of paper i dont have....very cool and nice order package too...I got the marty report just to make sure what was ordered on my car...I had a few tell me my power windows where not stock..."they was"...and nice to know how many they made like it and what was stock or not..lol...Welcome again sir!!

I found one like that under my old carpet but it was very hard to read and folded too many times to actually see. Welcome to the site brother look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the site from Virginia! I took a look at some of your pics in the link you provided. Looks like you are doing it right!

A warm ::welcome:: from a fellow European!

Looks like you've done some serious work there......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back