New Owner 1973 Hardtop

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcgill89

Reaction score
My Car
None
Greetings from a new member in Northern VA.

I'm sure some of you have seen my thread concerning the potential purchase of my 1973 Hardtop. I actually bought it last night, and will get it this weekend.

I'm glad to be a member of a group that has such helpful and friendly people all around!

I'm going to be asking many questions as this is my first classic American car.

Joe

WELCOME aboard, Joe!

As Doc and several others have said and/or inferred, we pride ourselves on responding to questions and supporting EVERY member on their journey with their Mustang...You have found a home:)!

I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome from another newbie to this site. I would suggest you buy a Marti report if you are intested in the cars history and options. I cant wait to order mine.

So, you did pull the trigger on that one. Great. Congrats and welcome to the family!

Well then a formal welcome is on order. So HOWDY! Sorry, to much caffeine today

All,

Thanks for the kind words. I made my first two purchases for the car yesterday, a new gas cap (to replace the ugly LTD one that is on there now) and a Marti Standard report. Just to know for sure whether it came with the Decor Group option or not.

I'm sure I've got a parking brake cable to buy in the near future as well.

Well then a formal welcome is on order. So HOWDY! Sorry, to much caffeine today

Welcome to the forums! We are happy to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back