New Parts added recently to our line up.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
01 Bullitt
So I thought I would throw you guys some of the new parts that we are carrying for you the 71-73's cars. Now some of these parts range from 65-73 so don't be alarmed if you see other years. What I will do is anytime we get a new part that works for your year range I will post it here like I do on our own forum. If you are looking for certain parts please let me know I will see if we carry them or if not see if they are out there somewhere for us to start carrying.

Each item has a link to our page so that you can see the product.

Custom Autosound Classic Look Radio with CD/MP3/WMA/USB Capabilities for 1965-1973 Mustangs.

Have a classic car with a cut dash? Custom Autosound has the solution! This radio looks like a classic shaft style radio, but has a CD player behind the fold down face. If your dash was cut for a modern CD radio, this will fit the same opening and give you a classic looking radio with modern features. Available in chrome or black faceplate models.

Features:

-CD/WMA/USB/SD/MMC INTERFACE

-Fold down & full detachable face panel

-CD/MP3 compatible

-Full electronic loading CD/MP3 deck

-Electronic shock protection (ESP)

-4 x 40 watts

-RCA pre-out (1 PAIR) for rear amplifier

-Front panel AUX in jack

-AM/FM PLL tuning radio

-Electronic audio control, all functions

-USB jack on the front panel

-Jumbo size multi color display panel

-ID tag compatible (shows artist/song title on the display)

*Will also fit most 1984+ foreign and domestic vehicles.

CUSTOM AUTOSOUND RADIO CLASSIC LOOK CD/MP3/WMA/USB 1965-1973

----------

Scott Drake Blue Oil Pan for 1965-1973 260/289/302 Mustangs.

This is a quality reproduction oil pan made to look and function just like the originals. Features an original style blue painted finish. Includes drain plug.

SCOTT DRAKE OIL PAN BLUE SMALL BLOCK 1965-1973

----------

Black 'BOSS 302' Letterman Jacket.

These Letterman jackets are the ultimate apparel item for any Mustang or Ford fan! Features the 'BOSS 302' text on the left breast and back of the jacket. Text available in multiple color options.

These high-quality jackets feature a button-up, black 21oz melton wool outer body, with black leather sleeves, giving you a stylish Ford-fan look. The 100% quilted nylon lining with polyester fiberfill promises to keep you warm in all weather conditions, while the knit cuffs, waistband and collar keep out cool air and wind.

As an added bonus, these jackets feature two double-welt, leather slash pockets, so you have somewhere to keep you hands warm or store your wallet, keys, etc.

*Manufacturer HIGHLY recommends up-sizing. If you wear an XL, order a XXL jacket.

*Custom-made by the manufacturer and require 2-3 weeks for delivery.

LETTERMAN JACKET 'BOSS 302' BLACK

----------

Scott Drake Short Turn Signal Lever for 1967-1973 Mustangs.

Same quality as Scott Drake's standard length turn signal levers, but in a 5-1/2" length. Perfect for smaller diameter steering wheels. Features a great looking chrome finish.

MUSTANG SCOTT DRAKE TURN SIGNAL LEVER SHORT 1967-1973

----------

Scott Drake Oil Dipstick with Stainless Steel Handle for 1968-1973 289/302 Mustangs.

Don't confuse these with those generic versions that are "kind of close". Scott Drakes' dipsticks are exact reproductions. Highly detailed like the original and features a brightly polished stainless steel handle.

MUSTANG SCOTT DRAKE OIL DIPSTICK WITH SS HANDLE FOR 289/302 1968-1973

Very nice line up! I'm so glad to see so many parts for the 71-73's! 5 years ago was a different story for those of us restoring!

Back