new tire and wheels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great!! Is that the original brite red?
Thanks. No it is not bright red. The original color is bright red but I wanted something brighter so I went with Porsche Guards red. Ryan
Thanks Ryan. With in the next month I will be buying the paint for my Mach. I think I'm going with 03 torch red that was on the 03 Mach 1. Last week I looked at some paint chips at the body shop supply. I think the 03 color is cleaner and the original color looked muddy. Mike

Looks great!! Is that the original brite red?
Thanks. No it is not bright red. The original color is bright red but I wanted something brighter so I went with Porsche Guards red. Ryan
Thanks Ryan. With in the next month I will be buying the paint for my Mach. I think I'm going with 03 torch red that was on the 03 Mach 1. Last week I looked at some paint chips at the body shop supply. I think the 03 color is cleaner and the original color looked muddy. Mike
That sounds like a good choice. Another one I considered was 1993 Ford vibrant red on the Mustang Cobras.

Back