New to forum, first time mustang owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey forum, I am a new member and now own my first mustang. It is a 71 coupe. It originally had the 351W in it, but my mechanic's father had built up a Cleveland 4V and dropped it in 20 years ago. I am quite ecstatic as it has all the options I wanted, ps, pw, pl, a/c, etc. IMO everyone and their mothers own 64.5-70's. We are a special breed that prefer to be more unique and own 71-73's. I can't wait to get more pics posted and learn all kinds of info on this forum.

p.s. she does need some TLC and I have some time and some money, finally a great project.
PW???? :whistling: be VERY careful!!!!

Hey forum, I am a new member and now own my first mustang. It is a 71 coupe. It originally had the 351W in it, but my mechanic's father had built up a Cleveland 4V and dropped it in 20 years ago. I am quite ecstatic as it has all the options I wanted, ps, pw, pl, a/c, etc. IMO everyone and their mothers own 64.5-70's. We are a special breed that prefer to be more unique and own 71-73's. I can't wait to get more pics posted and learn all kinds of info on this forum.

p.s. she does need some TLC and I have some time and some money, finally a great project.
::welcome::I guess I can not beat the condition you received it but hope you do not have to go through the agony of 10plus years I went through in getting mine restored, upgraded, modded, destroyed and done all over between this and that garage in Western PA as I have experienced though. Though it appears in decent shape, still a real enlightenment to see, if you look on my photo album of some 300 photos of the 'bio' of a real managery it went through to present but it almost completed and road ready to my liking. I hope. Mikke

Back