new to forum

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sstuartjones

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 shell (rolling chassis)
greetings i just have a few min. to introduce myself. i am stuart jones father of 3 boys and husband to the lovely Beth. youngest son has rekindled the mustang passion by deciding his forst car needed to be a big body 71-73 Mach 1. we bought a sight unseen (pics on the web) E-Bay pony "ready to paint" hahah death of a dream when it arrived - pics to follow when i git the webpage and where in the cloud my pics are - figured out. @ $2500 worth of sheet metal needs to be replaced so we went looking for a more "complete" car for my son, which we found locally as a 73 mach 1 in the fugly green with Avacado interior. previous owner sent it to have it painted red and bought a different car in the mean time and never put it back together so it sat for 8 years before we found it. Now i have inherited the 71-2 and justin is working on the 73 which we will make personalized custom and mine will be color reverse of his (justin 73 bark blue with yellow stripes and hood detail - aka Blue angels) mine will be yellow with blue stripes and hood details.

- break is over back later

Back