New top switch now available

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMS

Vendors
Reaction score
My Car
xxx
Hello, just arrived.

After pushing manufacturers to make these for 2-3 years, we now have new top switches.

Don

Item #D1ZZ-15668

71-73 CONVERTIBLE TOP SWITCH ASSEMBLY

Includes correct plastic knob and die cast chrome nut. Made exactly like originals.

I hope they start making repro gauges some day.Nothing against the digital ones but there is something about the needles going nuts in the original gauges thar can't be beat.I would of loved to have an original tach in my 72 but 1000$ for the gauges and wiring harness is more than I want to pay.It mmight be cheaper to find a donor car and resell the rest hahaha.

I doubt any manufacturer is going to make the tach and gauges.

I cannot even get any of them to make the speedo w / tach lens as there were only 32000 - 71-3's ordered with instrumentation group.

Don

my wish is more colorkeyed interior parts medium blue to be exact

I hope they start making repro gauges some day.Nothing against the digital ones but there is something about the needles going nuts in the original gauges thar can't be beat.I would of loved to have an original tach in my 72 but 1000$ for the gauges and wiring harness is more than I want to pay.It mmight be cheaper to find a donor car and resell the rest hahaha.

There is always hope - they only made about 24,000 71-73 convertibles.

Check out Motorcity_Mustang on Ebay - he always has hard to find used parts that nobody reproduces. As you know TMI makes sprint seats covers and Mustang Unlimited has the blue door carpet.

There is always hope - they only made about 24,000 71-73 convertibles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back