New Toy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 M-code Grande
Never knew they made such a thing.

Claims to handle 2200 pounds and came

with a Very long extension cord :D

You kick it under the car and push a button.

Weighs less than 9 pounds with carrying case.

Also got a Halon style extinguisher with the same

order. The items arrived within 24 hours of my

placing the order standard shipping. That is one

thing I like about Summit Racing. I did get dinged

$28 for shipping hazardous materials, the extinguisher :huh:

mike

Hmmm we sure are getting lazy with all this technology :p
I wonder if the jack has a remote control too! ;)
now that would be cool!!

it would be nice if car manufactures would install jacks under the car, so when you get a flat, all you do is just press a button and it automaticly jacks up the car for you :)

the technoligey is out there now we just have to use it!!

Now that's funny right there
We have not tried to lift the car but raised and lowered the jack

successfully using an 800A portable battery jumper system.

The jack did come with a hand crank just in case the electricity

runs out or fails.

P3120280.JPG

now that would be cool!!

it would be nice if car manufactures would install jacks under the car, so when you get a flat, all you do is just press a button and it automaticly jacks up the car for you :)

I work on overhead cranes for a living and some of the more expensive,higher quality, large cranes come with built in jacks and jackstands. they are very nice!! One company that has them is Alliance cranes, they are like the cadiallac of the crane world. If you ever had to change a wheel you just run the jack down with a large solid rod for a lever and it jacks up on the head of the rail. Then once its up, for safety there are a set of jackstands built into the crane. Pretty slick setup. But very very few cranes have this. Its usually a port-o-power jack and a 100ton lifting head. No fun!

now that would be cool!!

I work on overhead cranes for a living and some of the more expensive,higher quality, large cranes come with built in jacks and jackstands. they are very nice!! One company that has them is Alliance cranes, they are like the cadiallac of the crane world. If you ever had to change a wheel you just run the jack down with a large solid rod for a lever and it jacks up on the head of the rail. Then once its up, for safety there are a set of jackstands built into the crane. Pretty slick setup. But very very few cranes have this. Its usually a port-o-power jack and a 100ton lifting head. No fun!
I actually like the sound of working with a crane

now that would be cool!!

LOL, then you have never worked on cranes!!!! :D

LOL, then you have never worked on cranes!!!! :D
No I have not but I could sure have some fun with one for a while:idea:

Latest posts

Back